What is Coaching Live!?
For any organisation, coaching represents a significant investment. It is our goal to ensure your investment translates into long term, deeply embedded change and tangible, performance related results. Our unique methodology supports leaders and managers as they work, putting their skills, personality, perceptions, role and challenges at the centre of the coaching. In other words, coaching is tailored and fully incorporated into the working life of the individual.
Workshops, presentations and intense training away from the desk have their place, but may not be the right approach for everyone, nor lead to long term sustainable changes in behaviour.
Our research and extensive experience shows that tailored, real-time, high quality coaching with ongoing remote support is the answer. The on-demand nature of the service means that leaders can access the right support for them, at a time when they need it.
How does it work?
1. Empowers leaders and managers to make changes in behaviour that last into the long-term, even whilst they are leading under pressure.
2. Supports your wider organisation in embedding the behaviours it needs to succeed throughout its structure, however complex and challenging the scale of change.
3. Provides a safe, confidential, objective way for leaders and managers to express their views, concerns, goals and aspirations.
4. Provides immediate access to tailored, high quality, on-demand coaching and App-based support for senior staff, in the face of fast-changing business expectations.
5. Helps leaders and managers promote sustained behaviour changes in members of their teams, by providing high quality leadership development support.
6. Through rich data, provides project sponsors with clear reports that demonstrate where leaders and managers are on the change journey. These insights can be used to help your organisation tailor future interventions.
7. Raises organisation-wide performance by helping to align all business critical behaviours to the purpose, mission and goals.
To work with Performance Edge, please click here to go through to our Contact Page.